We cannot continue to mortgage the environmental security of today, let alone that of future generations. We do not accept the:
- Environmental ignorance of our people
- Poverty cycle entrenched by environmental neglect
- Avoidable environmentally inflicted health burden
- Unsustainable economic and development gains that neglect the environment dimension
- Low level of enforcement of planning and environmental laws
The yearning desire is to win the younger generation for the good course of the environment as the turning point.